Posted on 27/07/2017
Funerals Can Be A Motivator
Your love one just got back from a funeral, one of their best friends or a close family member passed.
All of a sudden, you think a tornado has hit their place –papers everywhere, clothes being boxes, they are trying to find something and you are being recruited to help to find ‘it’, organize the chaos and put a plan together.
If this is what it takes to get your love one to start the process of their final planning and to get their affairs in order, we’ll take it.
- Make sure you have your list of what you need
- Take your time to make sure you have everything
- Ask plenty of questions –lots of surprises pop up when you start researching and uncovering stuff (family secrets)
- Be prepared for anything –don’t be judgemental, the past is the past, plus there is a reason for everything
- Get professional help: Wealth Planner, Accountant, Lawyer, etc.
- Patience– good job for starting early, you are uncovering years and years of information, remember you are working with your love one, so it’s going to take time
And always Good Luck!
Go get it done!